Product Id: 21149147
Description: StarTech.com Coax High Resolution 90° Upward Angled VGA Monitor Cable - VGA cable - HD-15 (VGA) (M) to HD-15 (VGA) (M) - 1.8 m - 90° connector - black
Mfr Part #: MXT101MMHU6
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available, even in tight spaces. This 6ft upward-angle VGA cable is designed to support the highest resolutions and highest video quality possible through VGA while fitting perfectly in tight connection spaces. The cable features one standard VGA connector (HD15) and one VGA connector (HD15) that is situated on an upward angle relative to the shaft of the cable, requiring only 32.4mm of space at the connection point.
Suited for high resolution VGA applications (1280x1024 and above), this high quality coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
- 90° Upward Angled connector with a 32.4mm depth
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1280x1024 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display