Product Id: 21145186
Description: IOGEAR 4-Port Video Splitter GVS74 - Video splitter - 4 x VGA - desktop
Mfr Part #: GVS74
The GVS74 is a 4-port VGA video splitter and a signal booster with IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) technology. It is the good choice for splitting and carrying a video signal to more that one display with the same quality as the original signal. The GVS74 VGA video splitter is used to take video input from a single source and direct it to four video outputs for monitors using analog signals.
The signal boost obtained by using IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) technology allows you to not only split the signal but it also amplifies the video signal to increase the transmission distance up to 215 feet away. This is no small feat, your average VGA card, over a standard VGA cable, sends a clear VGA signal approximately 25 feet.
Operating with a bandwidth of 350MHz that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal, the high bandwidth allows for the transmission of large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed, thus allowing for the use of high resolution settings upwards of 1920 x 1440 in 24- or 32-bit true color mode.
- Stream a single video source to 4 separate VGA monitors
- Ultra high 350MHz bandwidth superior video quality, maintains high signal strength in all applications up to 1920 x 1440
- Includes IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) technology, which amplifies video signal strength throughout your desire set-up
- Amplifies video signals increasing transmission distance up to 215 feet
- Cascadeable, allows you to expand your video splitter set up beyond 4 displays
- Hassle free, no software to install, instant installation and use
- Hot-plug capability, hot-swappable, Plug-and-Play
- Compact design for easy placement