Product Id: 21096687
Description: Datalogic Magellan 8500Xt 8504 Scanner/Scale - Barcode scanner - integrated - 6400 line / sec - decoded - RS-232
Mfr Part #: 858001201-0123010R
The Magellan 8500Xt scanner / scales are the culmination of many years of leadership by Datalogic ADC in high-performance laser based scanning for the retail industry. No other laser bar code scanner performs better, has better reliability, or has the combination of features that translate into a measurable Return on Investment (ROI) than the Magellan 8500Xt products.
- SurroundScan 3D Scanning provides 6-sided scanning to improve throughput, increase operational efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction
- Magellan Scale Technology, Datalogic's weighing system, reduces scale settling time to less time per transaction
- Patented All-Weighs scale platter reduces produce loss at the front end by providing a unique solution for weighing long or bulky produce
- WMI compliant; integrates with IBM Director through RMA
- Reduced shrink at the pos
Magellan Scale technology virtually eliminates additional costs associated with integration. Scale-settling times are very fast, improving throughput on weight items. A Dual Interval Scale model legally weighs smaller, high-priced items for increased revenue. A scale-ready model version for integration of adaptive scales is also available. The Magellan 8500Xt scanner/scale addresses produce shrink at the POS with the patented All-Weighs scale platter that allows cashiers to weigh long or bulky produce without touching a no weighing surface.
- Managing operations
Data management is essential for managing POS operations. Advanced label editing enables easy pre-formatting of data before delivery to the POS. Value Added Features reporting tools improve throughput and manage maintenance. Special EAS reporting features provide immediate feedback and the ability to track EAS tagging compliance on a per-item basis. The Magellan 8500Xt scanners / scales are the world's number one laser scanner in performance, reliability and high value differentiated features