Product Id: 20911090
Description: Black Box GigaBase 350 - Bulk cable - 304.8 m - UTP - CAT 5e - plenum, solid - blue
Mfr Part #: EYN850A-PB-1000
GigaBase 350 CAT5e, 350-MHz Solid Bulk Cables come in a boxed reel or pull box for convenient dispensing. This cable features the Accu-Pull Measuring System: Descending sequential foot markings let you know exactly how much is left on the spool.
This cable is UL Listed. The cable is sweep tested and characterized to 350 MHz. It's perfect for many applications, including 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, 4-/16-Mbps Token Ring, 100VG, 100-Mbps TP-PMDD, 55-/155-Mbps ATM, and 622-Mbps ATM.
The plenum cables are insulated with FEP, and they have a compound jacket that is rated to 32°F (0°C) for low-temperature handling. They're recommended for installation in ducts, plenums, and other spaces used as environmental air returns.
All GigaBase 350 CAT5e, 350-MHz Solid Bulk Cables have 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper conductors, a rip cord applied lengthwise under the jacket, and various pairing lays.
- For 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Voice, T1, 155-Mbps ATM, and other high-speed applications
- Cables are either 1100 feet 335.2 meters) or 1000 feet 304.8 meters) long
- With the Accu-Pull measuring system you'll always know how much cable is left on the spool
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Low attenuation
- Low Power Sum crosstalk
- Extra headroom provides room for future growth
- Both boxed reel and pull box versions enable easy dispensing