Product Id: 20910787
Description: Black Box TV to VGA/HDTV Video Scaler - Video converter - VGA, composite video, S-Video, component video
Mfr Part #: AC136A-R2
The TV to VGA/HDTV Video Scaler works with your high-end monitor, plasma screen, or video projector to display NTSC or PAL input from your TV device, such as a DVD or VCR. It has four video inputs you can use to connect VCRs, camcorders, DVD players, satellite TV receivers, or any device that uses NTSC or PAL decoding. It then scales the input video for display on a high-resolution VGA monitor or on an HDTV flat-panel monitor or projector.
The scaler displays clear, crisp images. You can select S-video, composite video, component video, or VGA PC inputs. For sharp video display from 24 film, such as that used in DVD movies, the scaler's reverse 3:2/2:2 pull-down correction capability deinterlaces video. You can also adjust tint, color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Front-panel buttons enable you to select input, choose input aspect ratios, and switch between display types.
- Provides PC input
- NTSC and PAL compatible
- Accepts four types of video inputs: S-video, composite, component and computer
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, or SXGA PC output resolution
- Also supports 480p, 576p, 720p, and 1080p HDTV output resolution
- Control the scaler via a serial device connected to the scaler's DB9 connector, use the infrared remote control, or access on-screen display (OSD) menus from the scaler's front panel
- Supports 4/3 and 16/9 screen formats
- VGA (computer) input directly displays PC images on a flat-screen monitor or video projector