Product Id: 20834108
Description: Tripp Lite Portable Cooling Unit / Air Conditioner 12K BTU 3.4kW 120V 60Hz - Rack air-conditioning cooling system - black
Mfr Part #: SRCOOL12K
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an
overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser,
SSH or telnet.
- Provides 12,000 BTU/h(3.5 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Also filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipment performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Built-in evaporator expels condensed water through exhaust tube—no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive top-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately) allows remote monitoring of temperatures, alerts, logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
- Rolls into place on built-in casters
- Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet(NEMA 5-15R)
- Includes window/drop-ceiling kit for extracting heat
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or professional maintenance required