Product Id: 20834108
Description: Tripp Lite Portable Cooling Unit / Air Conditioner 12K BTU 3.4kW 120V 60Hz - Rack air-conditioning cooling system - black
Mfr Part #: SRCOOL12K
Don't let excessive heat compromise the performance and reliability of your mission-critical systems! Tripp Lite's SRCOOL12K Self-Contained Portable Air Conditioning Unit lets you bring cold air to every nook and cranny of your facility: overheating racks, hot spots inside racks or isolated areas where facility air conditioning can't reach. With 12,000 BTU of cooling power, it's ideal for use in data centers, wiring closets, industrial facilities, warehouses, offices or anyplace where portable cooling is needed.
The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperature, but also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. Unlike other portable air conditioning units, it requires no floor drain, drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. Its unique, zero-maintenance design incorporates a built-in evaporator that expels condensate directly into the exhaust air stream. The SRCOOK12K features a built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown - perfect for unattended or off-hour cooling applications. It can be configured with a standard louvered vent for general room cooling or a ducted cooling vent to direct cold air where needed most. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R410a Freon.
The SRCOOL12K is designed for portability and ease of use. Its light weight (68 lb) and compact size (less than 3 feet in height) make it a perfect cooling solution for wiring closets and similar space-critical locations. It can be configured with a standard louvered vent for general room cooling or a ducted vent to direct cold air into a rack or an area that needs it most. An included window/drop ceiling installation kit provides multiple installation options. A built-in on/off timer enables the SRCOOL12K to be used for off-hour or unattended cooling applications.
The SRCOOL12K's unique zero-maintenance design incorporates a built-in evaporator that expels condensate directly into the exhaust air stream. This eliminates the need for a floor drain, drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank - saving you time and money.
The SRCOOL12K's high BTU rating - nearly twice the competition's - makes it ideal for a wide range of IT, industrial and commercial applications that require a portable cooling solution.
The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but also improves air quality by dehumidifying and filtering the air. Better air quality promotes more efficient equipment performance with minimal noise and less power consumption.
The SRCOOL12K features a convenient top-mounted control panel including diagnostic LEDs and an LCD screen to display the temperature. The touch of a button enables users to power the unit on and off, control the mode of operation (Cool, Dehumidify or Fan), set the automatic timer, and lock settings to prevent an accidental interruption of operation.
The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant. R410a contains no ozone-depleting R22 refrigerant, which has been banned by the US EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010. R410a is also widely accepted around the world.
Equipped with a standard 120V NEMA 5-15P plug, the SRCOOL12K connects to all standard wall outlets without an adapter. This allows the unit to be located wherever cooling is needed without any add-ons or costly rewiring.
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Communication port allows users to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from any location (requires SRCOOLNET accessory)
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
- Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat
- Offers 3 different cycles (cool, dehumidify and fan)
- Cools in confined spaces where facility air conditioning can't reach
- Dehumidifies and filters air to promote more efficient equipment performance
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended start-up and shutdown
- System lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Quiet operation with minimal power consumption
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays
- 120V AC input, 60 Hz frequency compatibility