Product Id: 20822071
Description: IBM Ethernet Switch B24C - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
Mfr Part #: 4002AC2
IBM Ethernet Switch c-series B24C models are compact 1 RU, multi-service edge and aggregation switches designed to provide a powerful set of capabilities combining performance with functionality at the network edge.
IBM Ethernet Switch c-series offers network planners a broad set of high-performance IPv4, Classic Layer 2, Provider Bridge (PB), and Provider Backbone Bridge (PBB) functions in the same device. With these capabilities, these switches are designed to help address a diverse set of applications in metro edge networks, ISP networks, mobile backhaul networks, data centers, large enterprises, government networks, and education and research.
- High-density aggregation of access devices at the network edge
- Edge aggregation switching and routing applications in metro networks
- Mobile backhaul over a carrier Ethernet infrastructure
- Fiber To The Home (FTTH) or Fiber To The Building (FTTB) applications with stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Aggregation switch in ISP networks
- Data center top-of-the-rack server access switch with high-touch processing and extensive buffering