Product Id: 20788124
Description: StarTech.com 4-Port Dual KVM Switch with Audio for DVI Computers - Built-in USB Hub (SV431DD2DUA) - KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop - for P/N: IM12D1500P, SV431RACK, SVA12M2NEUA, SVA12M5NA, USBDVI4N1A10, USBDVI4N1A6
Mfr Part #: SV431DD2DUA
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers. The SV431DD2DUA 4-port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch allows up to four PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM Switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
Please Note: While both DVI-I (analog mode) and DVI-D (digital only) are supported by the KVM, both source PCs should output the same signal type for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying your source.
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Allows for two DVI signals from each PC to be displayed on two separate screens
- Can be used with computers that have a Dual Head DVI video card
- Direct channel selection and operation using front-panel push button and keyboard hotkeys
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio switching allows the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals
- Solid steel case won't tip or be pulled off the desk by the weight of attached cables
- Status LED display for easy port status monitoring