Product Id: 20683035
Description: HP 789 - 1 - 775 ml - magenta - original - print cartridge - for DesignJet L25500
Mfr Part #: CH617A
HP 789 latex designjet ink cartridges capture your potential. Maintain operational efficiency and high productivity with easy, reliable printing. Expand your offering with an array of outdoor and indoor applications.
- Cut idle time with HP Latex Inks, formulated to optimize printhead performance
- Offer exciting emerging applications with the Original HP printing materials portfolio
- Take full advantage of free, convenient Original HP ink cartridge recycling; about 30 percent of the cartridge container is recycled plastic
- Maintain operational efficiency
Cut idle time with HP Latex Inks, formulated to optimize printhead performance.
Impress your customers with faster turnaround times-prints come off the printer dry, odorless, and ready to use.
Avoid rework-the entire printing system continuously optimizes print quality and reliability.
Print with fewer interruptions using Original HP 775-ml ink cartridges.
Reduce interruptions with built-in intelligent technology that provides alerts when supplies need to be replaced.
- Offer more with a wide array of applications
Offer exciting emerging applications with the Original HP printing materials portfolio.
Satisfy your customers' needs-choose from most eco-solvent compatible media, including low-cost uncoated media.
Deliver prints sure to last the life of the campaign-outdoor display permanence up to 3 years unlaminated.
Enjoy the best of both worlds-scratch, smudge, and water resistance comparable to eco-solvent inks and an improved work environment.
- Make your point of differentiation clear
Take full advantage of free, convenient Original HP ink cartridge recycling; about 30 percent of the cartridge container is recycled plastic.
Recycle HP media with ease-shipping is free and HP takes care of the rest.
Maintain an improved printing environment-HP Latex Inks do not require hazard warning labels.
Capitalize on the potential operational savings of using water-based, zero-HAPs, non-flammable, non-combustible HP Latex Inks.