Product Id: 20653124
Description: SMART-UPS VT IN TRANS MCCB 480/208 10-30
Mfr Part #: SUVTSBPXFM10K30G
APC Smart-UPS VT Input Transformer MCCB 480/208 10-30kVA Floormount.
- Input power factor correction. Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Hot-swappable batteries. Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime. Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Dual mains input. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Manual maintenance bypass. Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass
- Network manageable. Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Dual mains input
It increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Scalable runtime
It allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Hot-swappable batteries
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Generator compatible
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overloads condition or fault.
- Battery modules connected in parallel
It delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- User-replaceable batteries
It increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery replacement without tools
It allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Shippable with modules installed
It enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
- Modular design
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Network manageable
It provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure manager compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager.
- LCD display
Alpha-numeric display displays system parameters and alarms.
- Audible alarms
It provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Programmable frequency
It ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Input power factor correction
It minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
It prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Cold-start capable
It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.