Product Id: 20653122
Description: APC Maintenance Bypass Floormount - Bypass switch - AC 208 V - 3-phase - for P/N: SUVTP20KF3B4S, SUVTP20KF4B4S, SUVTP30KF3B4S, SUVTP30KF4B4S, SUVTP30KF4B4S-TU
Mfr Part #: SUVTSBPAR20K30F
Smart-UPS VT offers centralized three-phase power protection with the reliability of the award winning Smart-UPS family. Ideal for small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements, the Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The APC network management card with temperature monitoring provides remote monitoring and management through a simple web/SNMP interface.
- Input power factor correction. Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Hot-swappable batteries. Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime. Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Dual mains input. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Manual maintenance bypass. Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass
- Network manageable. Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Dual mains input
Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Scalable runtime
That allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Battery modules connected in parallel
It delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- LCD display
Alpha numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
It prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Manual maintenance bypass
It reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Intelligent battery management
It maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.