Product Id: 20653119
Description: APC Maintenance Bypass Cabinet Floormount with 42 Position Distribution Panel - Bypass switch - AC 208 V - 30000 VA - 3-phase - for P/N: SUVTP10KF2B4S, SUVTP10KF3B4S, SUVTP10KF4B4S-BN, SUVTP15KF2B2S-TU, SUVTP30KF4B4S-TU
Mfr Part #: SUVTSBP10K30F-DP
- Input power factor correction. Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Hot-swappable batteries. Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime. Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Dual mains input. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Manual maintenance bypass. Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass
- Network manageable. Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Dual mains input
Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Scalable runtime
That allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Generator compatible
That ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Battery modules connected in parallel
It delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Modular design
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Network manageable
It provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- LCD display
Alpha-numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Programmable frequency
It ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Input power factor correction
It minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
It prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Manual maintenance bypass
It reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Intelligent battery management
It maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Cold-start capable
It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.