Product Id: 20653118
Description: APC Maintenance Bypass Cabinet - Bypass switch - AC 208 V - 15000 VA - 3-phase - for P/N: SUVTP10KF2B4S, SUVTP10KF3B4S, SUVTP10KF4B4S-BN, SUVTP15KF2B2S-TU, SUVTP15KF4B4S
Mfr Part #: SUVTSBP10K15F
Smart-UPS VT offers centralized three-phase power protection with the reliability of the award winning Smart-UPS family. Ideal for small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements, the Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The APC network management card with temperature monitoring provides remote monitoring and management through a simple Web/SNMP interface.
- Input power factor correction. Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling
- Hot-swappable batteries. Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime. Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Dual mains input. Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Manual maintenance bypass. Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass
- Network manageable. Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Dual mains input
It increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Hot-swappable batteries
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Generator compatible
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- User-replaceable batteries
It increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Modular design
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Input power factor correction
It minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Manual maintenance bypass
It reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.