Product Id: 20639432
Description: IOGEAR MiniView DVI-D KVM with Audio and Mic GCS932UB - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS932UB
The GCS932UB 2-Port USB DVI Cable KVM Switch with Audio from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers. The product supports 32 bit color at resolutions up to 1920 X 1200 @ 60 Hz and its mouse and keyboard emulation ensures uninterrupted operation when switching computers.
It utilizes 2 convenient switching methods, first bing a small simple pushbutton remote switch that fits any desired locationon your desk and the other is by hotkey, which allows you to independently switch control and audio functions between computers.
Equipped with the IOGEAR's DynaSync which remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate, making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, and switch back and forth between computers, while still maintaining the ideal resolution of the monitor.
This 2-port KVM also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC.
- Share one DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers
- Separate the Internet and Intranet with the click of a button
- Single link DVI resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
- Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
- 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port. Connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity* (Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly)
- IOGEAR's DynaSync** reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
- USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
- Power-On Detection – If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key
- Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
- Mac and Sun keyboard support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Plug & Play; No software required
- IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7