Product Id: 20632591
Description: Comtrol RocketLinx ES7506 - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100 (PoE) - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 32050-0
Comtrol's RocketLinx ES7506 product is designed for industrial PoE applications such as IP surveillance or wireless access points, where the power source is not conveniently located.
The RocketLinx ES7506 supports intelligent PoE control and schedule management. Each of the four PoE ports can be configured in a weekly schedule by hourly basis and PoE on/off can be remotely controlled via SNMP and web.
It is compliant to both IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as the pioneer standard of IEEE802.3at PoE Plus designed for boosting PoE delivery up to 30W in each of the four PoE ports. The RocketLinx ES7506 can auto-detect 24V and 48V power input and can deliver 24V and 48V PoE outputs which allow more applications where 48VDC is not an option.
The two uplink ports can be configured as redundant ring ports recovering network failure in less than 5ms, or RSTP ports integrating with other standard switches. Full network management features such as SNMP v3, QoS, IGMP v3 are all supported. If the powered device fails to respond after a pre-configured time interval, the product will reboot the powered device and continue to monitor the powered device in every pre-configured time interval. Also, unmanageable powered devices can be managed through the RocketLinx switch.
The IP-31 rigid aluminum flat casing and wide operation temperature range ensure reliable operation in places such as mass transit vehicles or outdoor usage.
- Four 10/100 TX Power over Ethernet ports and two redundant 10/100 TX uplink ports
- DC 48V power input for IEEE 802.3af PoE output (IEEE 802.3af)
- Up to 30W per port for PoE Plus high power solution with DC 55V power input (IEEE 802.3at)
- DC 24V power input for DC 24V output through Ethernet (non-standard PoE)
- Supports IEEE 802.3af for PoE detection and PoE classification resistors
- PoE control and schedule by hour/weekly basis
- Auto-detect powered device status for device auto-reset (LPLD)
- Redundant Ring technology, back up system recovery time less than 5ms
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, IGMP snooping v1/v2/v3, RMON, VLAN, QoS
- Network security by IP/MAC address, SSL and SSH
- Built-in hardware watchdog timer for system auto-reset
- Aluminum rugged enclosure with IP-31 grade protection
- Forced mode powering
- Wide operating temperature range (-25° to 60° C)