Product Id: 20485057
Description: HID MiniProx 5368 Clock-and-Data - RF proximity reader - classic white
Mfr Part #: 5368EWT00
The MiniProx proximity card reader's potted electronics enhance the security of the reader. The slim, attractive design is ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
- Accepts 5 to 16 volts, meeting most voltage requirements
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of cable required
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper
Unobtrusive design mounts directly onto metal including door mullions.
- Hazardous location MiniProx reader mounting
Designed to mount onto a junction box included with each reader. The junction box is attached to an appropriate surface location utilizing four holes.
- Audiovisual indication
When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation.
- Indoor/outdoor design
Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance.
- Easily interfaced
Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe) model interfaces with most systems that accept magnetic stripe readers.