Product Id: 20434399
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Monitored 208V/240V 30A 20 C13; 4 C19 L6-30P Vertical 0URM - Vertical rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 208/240 V - 5.8 kW - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA L6-30 - output connectors: 24 - 0U
Mfr Part #: PDUMNV30HV
Monitored PDU systems support real-time remote monitoring via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email and SNMP trap. PDU power consumption in amps is displayed locally via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers become overloaded. Supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds.
PDUMNV30HV Monitored 70 in./160 cm 0U vertical rack PDU supports 30A peak capacity at 208/240V (agency de-rated to 24 amps continuous). Visual and remote current monitoring tracks real-time output current level.
- 30A single phase 208/240V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU (agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached 10ft / 3m NEMA L6-30P input cable included
- 0U 70 in / 178cm vertical rackmount format
- 24 outlets (20 C13, 4 C19) in two separately breakered 15A output load banks
- Toolless installation supported in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Bolt-down brackets support installation in other racks and additional surfaces
- Lighted display with select button reports output power consumption in amps in 3 segments (bank 1, bank 2 and total)
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered