Product Id: 20433455
Description: SIIG 4-Port VGA & Audio Transmitter - Video/audio extender - 4 ports - up to 330 m
Mfr Part #: CE-VG0811-S1
SIIG's 4-Port VGA & Audio Transmitter is designed to extend VGA video and 2-channel stereo audio transmission to up to 4 remote displays over economical CAT5/5e/6 cables. It supports VGA video transmissions distance of up to 1080 feet at 800 x 600 resolution, and maintains high video resolution of 1920 x 1200 up to 246 feet. The 4-port VGA & Audio Transmitter supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and Multi-sync monitors and can be cascaded to expand your distribution points to connect more displays.
The 4-Port VGA & Audio Transmitter comes with a VGA cable (M-F), audio cable (M-M), high quality power adapter, and a comprehensive user's manual for quick and easy installation. This VGA & audio transmitter is FCC & CE approved, meets RoHS hazardous materials standards.
- Broadcasts and extends single VGA content and stereo audio source to 4 display units over CATx cables at distance up to 1080ft
- Great in wide area digital signage deployment for directory assistant, information broadcasting and digital menu boards, etc
- Supports wide range of resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) at 246ft range
- Built-in pass-through VGA and audio output ports for local display and sound monitoring or cascading with additional transmitter unit
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio
- Easy installation