Product Id: 20418551
Description: IOGEAR GCS1102 - KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS1102
The IOGEAR DVI KVMP Switch GCS1102 charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by providing an interface for today's digital monitors while integrating a 2-port USB KVM switch with USB 2.0 peripheral sharing capabilities. As a KVM switch, the unit allows the user to access two computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor, and also share among the computers USB 2.0 peripherals such as external hard drives, printers and scanners.
The GCS1102's independent (asynchronous) switching feature allows the KVM focus to be on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another. The user can switch from one computer to another without interrupting print jobs, downloads or other functions being handled by connected peripherals. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub as well as the need to purchase separate stand-alone peripheral sharers - such as printer servers, modem splitters, etc. The GCS1102 further improves on previous designs with DVI (Digital Video Interface) connectors, and the transfer of keyboard and mouse data to the computers via a fast, reliable USB connection. DVI supports both digital input and analog video input (traditional monitors and TVs).
This 2-port KVM also offers a cost effective solution allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC.
- One console controls 2 USB DVI computers
- Increase security for your intranet by separating a PC connected to the Internet and a PC connected to an Intranet
- Single link DVI resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub for peripherals sharing
- IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers*
- Independent (Asynchronous) Hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripherals, and audio ports
- 2.1 Stereo audio and microphone support
- Computer selection via front panel switches or hotkeys
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode - For monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Hot Pluggable - Add or remove computers for maintenance without powering down the switch
- Supports Windows and Mac host systems
- Power-On Detection - Automatically switches to the next powered-on computer when the other is turned off
- USB Firmware upgradeable
- Plug & Play - No software installation required
- *IOGEAR’s Display Emulation Technology provides the EDID support for Windows 7