Product Id: 20400807
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Monitored 120V 20A 5-15/20R 24 Outlet L5-20P Vertical 0URM - Vertical rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 20 A - AC 120 V - 1.9 kW - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA L5-20 - output connectors: 24 (NEMA 5-15/20) - 0U
Mfr Part #: PDUMNV20
PDUMNV20 Monitored 63 in / 160 cm 0U vertical rack PDU supports 20A peak capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 16 amps continuous). Includes attached L5-20P input cordset with 5-20P adapter and 16 5-15/20R outlets. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks real time output current level. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting brackets. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Monitored PDU systems support real-time remote monitoring via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email and SNMP trap. PDU power consumption in amps is displayed locally via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers become overloaded. Advanced configurations support in-rack environmental monitoring with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 SRSWITCH or user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds.
- 20A single phase 120V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU (agency derated to 16A continuous)
- Attached NEMA L5-20P input plug with NEMA 5-20P adapter and 10ft / 3m line cord
- 24 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- 0U 63in / 160cm vertical rackmount format
- Toolless installation supported in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Bolt-down installation brackets support installation in other racks and additional surfaces
- Lighted display reports output power consumption in amps
- Built-in SNMP/ethernet interface reports voltage, frequency and PDU loading via network or secure web browser interface with options for user specified alarm and notification thresholds
- Supports in-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered