Product Id: 20395720
Description: Lantronix SecureLinx Spider Compact Remote-KVM with Local Access - KVM / USB extender - PS/2
Mfr Part #: SLSLP400PS2-01
SecureLinx Spider provides secure KVM over IP (keyboard, video, mouse) management of servers over an IP network. Unlike traditional KVM switches on the market, Spider offers a flexible, scalable and affordable CAT5-based remote access KVM solution in a cable friendly, compact "zero-footprint" package.
The latest addition to the SecureLinx family of IT/data center management products, this KVM over IP solution eliminates server-to-switch CAT5 cable distance limitations, and gives system administrators non-intrusive and cost-effective 24/7 access to servers across a wide variety of IT/network environments: from mission critical servers in high-density data centers, to servers distributed over corporate campuses, multi-floor buildings, remote/branch office sites. Management access, from BIOS to applications, from any web browser anywhere, at any time… guaranteed.
Amazingly scalable, Spider is a KVM switch that can be easily daisy-chained together using Lantronix SwitchPort+ integrated Ethernet switch technology. This provides a cost-effective solution in environments where numerous cable drops and distance limitations can be a challenge when adding servers. Spider delivers secure, non-blocked, BIOS level management access to servers, and no client software or external power supply is required.
- Full non-blocked access providing one of the lowest "cost-per-remote-user" server management solutions available
- Secure, full BIOS-level control of servers over an IP network
- Clean, flexible CAT5 KVM solution with virtually no cable length restrictions
- Completely integrated IP-based KVM switch in a "Zero U" form factor
- Cost-effective and easy "add-as-you-grow" scalability by daisy-chaining multiple units
- Compact server-powered design – no external power supply required
- Virtual Media support
- Browser-based – no client software required
- Each unit supports up to 8 simultaneous users
- Remote Authentication support, including LDAP, RADIUS, and Active Directory