Product Id: 20366421
Description: SIIG USB 2.0 to DVI Adapter - External video adapter - 16 MB SDRAM - USB 2.0 - DVI
Mfr Part #: JU-DV0012-S2
SIIG's USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA is designed to quickly and easily add a second display through your computer's USB 2.0 port. This USB to DVI adapter comes with a 16MB of built-in SDRAM. It supports resolutions up to 1680 x 1050 in 32-bit color, multiple display functionality include primary, extended, mirror and rotation, with suspend and hibernation display modes. The adapter also works with VGA-enabled displays when used with the included DVI to VGA adapter. The USB 2.0 to DVI/VGA adapter is powered by the USB bus - no external power adapter is required. It is an ideal tool to connect an additional DVI or VGA display as an extended desktop or as an alternative display for your main screen.
SIIG's USB to DVI/VGA adapter is fully compliant with USB specification, revision 2.0, is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Quickly and easily adds a DVI-I display port through your USB 2.0 port
- Allows you to add a monitor, LCD or projector to your PC or notebook
- Supports VGA monitors with the included DVI to VGA adapter
- Compliant with USB specification, revision 2.0
- Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 @ 32-bit
- Multiple display functionality: primary, extended, mirror and rotation
- Supports Suspend and Hibernation modes
- USB bus powered - no power adapter required