Product Id: 20350181
Description: ATEN US221A - USB peripheral sharing switch - 2 x USB 2.0 - desktop
Mfr Part #: US221A
The US221A is a 2-port USB 2.0 Peripheral Switch that allows up to 2 computers to share the use of a single USB peripheral device (such as a printer, scanner, mass storage drive, etc.) on a one-at-a-time basis. The peripheral focus can be given to a computer manually by using pushbuttons on the switch, using the software-based configuration utility, or by the Auto Switch function.
With multifunction printer support, the US221A is the ideal way to share the USB 2.0 peripherals in a multimedia office environment.
- Enables two computers to share a single USB peripheral device
- Simple port selection via pushbuttons, configuration utility, or Auto Switch function
- Auto Switch function - no need for print server
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- LED indicators display port focus
- Overcurrent protection
- Hot pluggable
- Buzzer indicates switching between computers
- Supports multifunction printers