Product Id: 20343332
Description: Comtrol RocketLinx ES8108F - Switch - 6 x 10/100 + 2 x 100Base-FX - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 32056-2
The RocketLinx 8108F is Comtrol's 8-port Fast Ethernet industrial switch featuring a 2.0Gbps packet switch engine with packet forwarding and filtering mechanisms to meet industrial communications standards. It provides packet forwarding capabilities to handle 64-1552 byte long packet sizes in two priority queues to optimize data forwarding performance. Broadcast storm filtering and flow control functions ensure data delivery free of traffic congestion.
For applications prone to interference or requiring extended distance network coverage, the RocketLinx ES8108F implements two 100Mbps fiber ports with Multi-mode (2KM) or Single-mode (30KM) transceivers.
For installation in hazardous or industrial environments, the RocketLinx ES8108F is equipped with two redundant power inputs, features wide input voltage ranges, and operates within a broad -25° to 70°C temperature range.
For ease-of-maintenance, the RocketLinx ES8108F has one alarm relay for port link and power events to assist engineers with on-site notifications.
The RocketLinx ES8108F has dual power inputs, and can also operate on 12V-48V. Dual power inputs and built-in reverse power polarity protection are designed as the redundant power system to ensure power continuity.
- 6 10/100 TX ports and 2 Multi-mode fiber Fast Ethernet switch
- 2.0Gbps switch fabric with excellent data exchange performance
- Support 1.5KV hi-pot isolation protection
- Redundant power input DC 12-48V
- Aluminum case with IP-31 grade protection
- -25° to 70° C operating temperature for extreme environments
- QoS for packet forwarding precedence
- Broadcast storm packet filtering
- Fault relay alarm
- DIN-rail/wall-mount installation
- VLAN tag priority and IPv4 support
- SC fiber connectors for secure connections