Product Id: 20337808
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 750W International Tower Medical AVR 230V C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 750 Watt - 1000 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - attractive gray
Mfr Part #: SMX1200XLHG
Tripp Lite’s SMX1200XLHG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 1kVA/750W capacity provides up to 27.5 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 11 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 155V and overvoltages as high as 274V to normal 230V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMX1200XLHG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Cumulative leakage current of all connected equipment is less than 100 microamps.
This UPS system features six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade IEC320 C14 plug on a 15 cm (6 in.) dongle. All six outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 340 joules.
The SMX1200XLHG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in medical patient-care areas where CE/IEC 60601-1 listed medical electrical equipment is required
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes
- Provides connected equipment with continuous power during short and long duration loss of commercial power
- Expandable runtime is available with the addition of one or more external battery packs (BP36V15-2U limit 1 or BP36V42-3U multi-pack compatible)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 155 to 274 volts back to usable 230V output levels, without using battery power
- Full line isolation prevents shock potential and operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Supports loads up to 1000VA/750W
- 27.5 min. half-load runtime (500VA/375W), 11 min. full load runtime (1000VA/750W)
- 6 protected outlets; 6-inch dongle with IEC C14 inlet
- USB and DB9 communication ports
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown software and complete cabling included
- Complete surge protection, line isolation and EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction, overload & battery low/replace
- Battery replacement door and back panel grounding lug