Product Id: 20328684
Description: Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Professional - License - 1 named user - ESD - Win
Mfr Part #: BDB100MLENWB0
Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Professional is designed for software developers and teams building native Windows, .NET, and touch-screen applications with (or without) embedded and local database persistence. RAD Studio includes Delphi, C++Builder and Delphi Prism, providing you with everything needed for fast native Windows and .NET development.
- Local database connectivity to InterBase, Blackfish SQL and MySQL in Delphi and C++Builder
- Database connectivity available in Visual Studio via ADO.NET including local database connectivity to InterBase and Blackfish in Delphi Prism
- VCL for the Web with limit of 5 connections
- Introductory set of code audits and metrics to understand coding style and project health
- UML code visualization, providing a visual representation of source code for easier understanding
- RADically reduces development time
Programming with RAD Studio tools is more efficient than developing in other "rapid" development platforms such as Visual Basic or Java. RAD Studio developers can utilize the Visual Component Library (VCL) for native apps or the .NET framework for managed apps, both of which encapsulate powerful pre-built functionality into simple reusable and extendable components. The frameworks are fully integrated into the development environment and two-way visual designers. This makes it easy to manipulate components both visually and in code.
- Touch the Future
RAD Studio's Delphi and C++Builder tools have built-in touch and gesturing support for multiple Windows platforms, making it the best way to build modern interactive touch and multi-touch applications, kiosks, tablets, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and more.
- Any Database, Architecture, or Protocol
RAD Studio's DataSnap framework and dbExpress data access drivers enable you to build one system that can seamlessly connect to a variety of data sources while retaining vendor-specific database features and unencumbered native performance and control. So while other RAD tools limit you to a specific database or architecture, or rely on "universal" data connectivity options that sacrifice performance and control, RAD Studio's openness provides the flexibility and performance you need to build superior real-world applications.