Product Id: 20285826
Description: IOGEAR GCS1808KIT - KVM / USB switch - 8 x KVM / USB - 1 local user - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: GCS1808KIT
The GCS1808KIT KVM is a combo VGA switch that includes 8 KVM cables - Set of 4 USB and 4 PS/2 KVM cables.
Access and control of up to 64 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 64 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console. A custom ASIC (patent pending) provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation, eliminating the need to manually set the position with DIP switches. Additionally, the GCS1808KIT features high density SPHD 15-pin instead of the usual 25-pin connectors thus allowing for a compact design and installation in a 1U system rack.
The GCS1808KIT includes one USB port located on the front panel for easy access and sharing of any USB peripherals. Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers.
- Supports both USB and PS/2 computers - Equipped with 4 USB & 4 PS/2 KVM Cables
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel LED's, intuitive OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 128 computers from a single console
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack