Product Id: 20285711
Description: ATEN CLCS1308MUKIT - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - 17" (17" viewable) - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - 1U
Mfr Part #: CLCS1308MUKIT
ATEN's economy LCD KVM console, CL1000M, offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to IT environments by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U Slideaway housing. The LCD display is built into the cover; the keyboard and touchpad are built into the base. Setup is fast and easy. There is no software to configure, no installation routines, and no incompatibility problems. Slide the console module section out; flip the cover up; and you are ready to go to work. When finished, flip the cover down and slide the console module away back into the rack. For added versatility the CL1000M comes with a USB and PS/2 cable to simplify connecting to your KVM.
ATEN's CS1308, 8-port PS2/USB Combo KVM switch, is an ideal tool for a small office or home office where up to 8 servers and can easily be maintained by one administrator using a single mouse keyboard and monitor. The CS1308 requires no special knowledge to setup or use, there is no software to install, it works with either PS/2 or USB servers, and will connect to any combination of PS/2 or USB mouse and keyboard.
- CL1000 FEATURES:
- Integrated KVM console with 17" LCD monitor - in a slideaway housing
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Slideaway housing is less than 1U - with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
- Compatible with most PS/2 KVM switches
- Internal power built in
- Adjustable depth to fit within a rack
- DDC emulation - VGA settings of every connected computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
- Improved design
- CS1308 FEATURES:
- Auto sensing expansion
- Expandability, add additional KVMs to control up 64 servers
Today's equipment uses extended display data to automatically set the optimal video parameters of your monitor. ATEN's DynaSync ensures this information is available to each server in the installation so you don't have to readjust the video on each server you switch to.
- Auto sensing expansion
As you add or remove KVMs to you installation the CS1308 automatically senses the change and reconfigures the installation, there are no dip switches to remember to change, no configuration routines to run, and no software to install.