Product Id: 20254561
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port IP Rack Console Cat5 KVM Switch 19" LCD 1+1 User 1URM - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - PS/2 - 19" - rack-mountable - 1366 x 768 - black - 1U
Mfr Part #: B070-016-19-IP
Tripp Lite's B070-016-19-IP KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable full keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 16 computers/servers locally, from across the room, down the street or halfway around the globe on a LAN, WAN or Internet.
The B070-016-19-IP uses inexpensive, user-supplied Cat5e/6/6a cabling with Server Interface Units so you can control computers/servers located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. This switch features two 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, so if one fails, the other takes over, keeping remote access uninterrupted. Users can switch easily between the 16 ports using an on-screen display (OSD). Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers, and a local user and a remote user can be logged on simultaneously. The built-in 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768.
Two serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers; you can assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port. The B070-016-19-IP stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with both Windows and Linux operating systems, and provides remote access using a Windows computer. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Free NetCommander-AXS Management Software is available for access and control of all of your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 series). From a single interface, you can access server ports on any of your KVM switches, power cycle or power on/off outlets of IP PDU's, and manage KVM settings. This software can be found on the model support page of the B070-016-19-IP, or via searching NetCommander-AXS on www.tripplite.com.
- Combines 16-port KVM switch, 19” LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a single 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19”-wide rack, 27”-42” deep; to mount in a 2-post rack, use Tripp Lite’s B019-000
- Inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a cabling lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) with each server that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- Remote access means there’s no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Java-based application allows Windows computers to control a target server via web browser from any location over a secured IP connection
- A non-browser client is available that allows Windows computers to remotely access the KVM without the need for a browser and without the need to install Java
- 1 local + 1 remote user can access different ports concurrently; up to 5 users can share a single session
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Free Management Software available to Access and Control all of your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM's (B070 and B072 IP series) from a single interface
- On-screen display, hot keys and remote toolbar for easy use
- 2 serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers
- Add IP PDUs as devices that can be controlled by the KVM; assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port
- Virtual Media allows a.iso file to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- System-sent messages to SNMP server notify you of LAN failures
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication
- Log tracks events on your installation
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768; 1920 x 1080 remotely
- DDC emulation allows for optimal output to LCD
- Multi-level password protection: create administrator accounts with full access and user accounts with limited access
- Supports TLS 1.2 security protocol
- You can install SSL certificates to ensure secure transactions between web servers and browsers
- Flash-upgradeable firmware over the network
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to use
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schedule purchases