Product Id: 20207411
Description: SIIG DP CyberSerial PCIe - Serial adapter - PCIe low profile - RS-232
Mfr Part #: JJ-E10011-S3
SIIG's DP CyberSerial PCIe is a superior adapter card for you to connect additional serial devices to your system. It is designed to provide one additional 9-pin serial port to your current PCI Express-enabled desktop computer. This PCIe serial adapter card comes with one high-speed 16950 UART serial port supporting baud rates of up to 921.6Kbps. Its built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit and receive speeds especially under Windows multitasking environment. The serial port can work as either standard RS232 port, or can be configured as 5V / 12V power output for devices that require power such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays, and many more.
The DP CyberSerial PCIe features a 4-layer PCB (with separate layers for data and ground) to greatly reduce signal noise and loss, and an enhanced bend-resistant bracket to provide a more secure connection to the system. Additionally, this dual profile serial adapter works with PCI Express slot with different lane widths, along with the included spare low profile bracket, the DP CyberSerial PCIe can be installed in either standard height & low profile desktop systems.
SIIG's DP CyberSerial PCIe adapter is powered by SIIG CyberPro chipset and conforms to PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant. The DP CyberSerial PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Designed to add one 9-pin RS-232 serial port to your PCIe enabled desktop computer
- One high-speed 16950 UART serial port supporting asynchronous baud rates of up to 921.6Kb/s
- Built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit and receive speeds especially under Windows multitasking environment
- Works as either standard RS-232 port or with a 5V or 12V power output for devices that require power such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays and many more
- Dual profile works in any available PCI Express slots of different lane widths
- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included spare enhanced low profile bracket