Product Id: 20207410
Description: SIIG A/V PowerSaver Pro - Surge protector - AC 125 V - output connectors: 10
Mfr Part #: CE-SP0312-S1
Most electronic devices consume energy even when turned off (called "standby power" or "vampire power"), wasting electricity and increasing utility costs. The A/V PowerSaver Pro helps solve this problem, automatically controlling the power supplied to the attached devices.
The A/V PowerSaver Pro senses the overall power consumption from connected devices. When the power level drops at for an extended period of time (due to powering off, or going into "standby"); power to the switched devices (DVD player, A/V receiver, CE player, etc.) is automatically shut off, saving electricity and energy costs!
- Surge Protection - instantly (less than 1 nanosecond) protects against damage from power surges/spikes
- Resettable Circuit Breaker (15A) protects against current overload
- X3 MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) Technology
- Safety Shutdown Technology
- Thermal fuses shut power off to the system, protecting against fire and other damage