Product Id: 20186775
Description: Barracuda SSL VPN 180 - VPN gateway - with 1 year Energize Updates - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BVS180A1
The Barracuda SSL VPN 180 with 1 year Energize Updates is an integrated hardware and software solution enabling secure, clientless remote access to internal network resources from any Web browser. Designed for remote employees and road warriors, the Barracuda SSL VPN provides comprehensive control over file systems and Web-based applications requiring external access. The Barracuda SSL VPN integrates with third-party authentication mechanisms to control user access levels and provides single sign-on. Features include SSL Tunneling, Barracuda network connector, Intranet web forwarding, Network file access, Windows explorer mapped drives, Citrix XenApp/VNC/NX/Telnet/SSH/RDP Applications, Remote desktop single sign-on, anti-virus, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP Mobile Device Support, Client Access Controls, Active Directory/LDAP Integration, Layered authentication schemes.
- Enables access to corporate intranets, file systems or other web-based applications
- Integrates with existing active directory and LDAP directories
- Utilizes policies for granular access control framework
- Leverages multi-factor, layered authentication mechanisms, including RSA SecurID tokens
- Supports any Web browser on PC or Mac
- Tracks resource access through auditing and reporting facilities
- Scans uploaded files for viruses and malware
- 15 maximum concurrent users
- SSL tunneling
- Barracuda network connector
- Intranet web forwarding
- Network file access
- Windows Explorer mapped drives
- Citrix XenApp/VNC/NX/Telnet/SSH/RDP applications
- Remote desktop single sign-on
- Client access controls
- Active directory/LDAP Integration
- Layered authentication schemes
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes
With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required
All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be "experts" in a particular solution.
- Automatic product updates
Barracuda Central is the 24x7 operations center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analyzed and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees
Barracuda Networks does not charge licensing fees per user, per server, per port, or for additional feature options - making its products the most affordable, integrated solutions available.