Product Id: 20132657
Description: Matrox M9148 - Graphics card - M9148 - 1 GB - PCIe x16 low profile - 4 x Mini DisplayPort
Mfr Part #: M9148-E1024LAF
The Matrox M9148 LP PCIe x16 four monitor graphics card renders pristine images across four DisplayPort monitors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output for an exceptional multi-monitor user experience. With 1 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features such extending the Windows Taskbar to span multiple displays and support of independent or stretched modes, the M9148 drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems, it offers optimal Windows Vista Aero support (WDDM mode), and it can be paired with another M9148 graphics card to support up to eight DisplayPort monitors from a single system.
- High-resolution four DisplayPort monitor support ,Up to 2560 x 1600 per output
- Native PCI Express x16 performance, Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 1 GB of memory,For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor,To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor
- Optimal support for Windows® Vista - Windows® Vista Aero (WDDM mode), Windows XP, Windows Server, and Linux
- Passive cooling and low power consumption, Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- M-Series multi-card support(Add multiple Matrox M-Series cards into the same system to drive more monitors)
- Joined graphics card mode (Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop)
- Wide enterprise flexibility, Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software,Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Global sales and technical support
- High-resolution four DisplayPort monitor support
It is up to 2560 x 1600 per output.
- Native PCI express x16 performance
It is maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance.
- 1 GB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications.
- Low-profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor.
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability.
- Joined graphics card mode
Insert two M-series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors.
- Wide enterprise flexibility
It is unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products.