Product Id: 20132301
Description: Intermec PB21 - Receipt printer - thermal paper - 203 dpi - up to 101.6 mm/sec - Wi-Fi
Mfr Part #: PB21A30804000
The PB21 printers boast more than double the memory of competitive models, and feature uniquely optimized print mechanisms, enabling them to deliver receipts and invoices 20 to 30% faster while also easily handling complex graphics such as logos. Mil-Spec levels of durability and lightweight design contribute to an overall mobile receipt printing package that delivers measurable improvements in ownership costs and worker productivity.
Fast-paced work demands reliability and predictability. With on-board sensors that detect notch, black mark, end-of-roll, and door open status (all communicated via the intuitive LCD display) the PB21 printers ensure workers always know what's going on with their printers and help prevent them from losing transactions or wasting time troubleshooting.
Leveraging the Intermec platform gives companies a solution that can grow with their needs. As "smart" printers, the rugged PB printers can host stand-alone applications developed through Intermec fingerprint programming to address custom requirements today or in the future, without upgrading hardware.
The printers' rugged design means performance you can depend on, day after day. Unique mechanical design elements and the largest battery capacity in their class help these printers maintain productivity in the most extreme environments. The printers have a 5 foot, 26 time drop spec; IP54 seal rating; and off-road vehicle-strength shock and vibration specs, minimizing repairs and downtime.
- Built rugged to survive real world mobility in field service, route accounting and point-of-service applications
- 20-30% faster time-to-receipt and -invoice printing than competitive products
- Low cost of development and support
- Paper sensors and standard LCD display minimize lost transactions and wasted time troubleshooting
- Seamless integration with Intermec computers and other mobile devices
- SmartSystems remote device management reduces support needs