Product Id: 20124269
Description: ATEN CL1008MUKIT - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - 250 cd/m2 - VGA
Mfr Part #: CL1008MUKIT
CL1008MUKIT includes a 8-port 17" LCD KVM switch and two USB KVM cables.
The 8-port 17" LCD KVM switch is line of SMB-class KVM solution from ATEN. This LCD built in unit provides one local user access and support up to 96 servers through daisy chaining. The user can use push button, hotkeys, or OSD to select the desired computer. For additional security, It offers two levels of passwords, administrator and user. IT administrator can control user access to the port level of the KVM. The KVM switch is ready to install. It's all-in-one design avoids the extra assembling steps required to connect the LCD module and KVM sections. Additionally, ATEN's friendly rail design reduces the complexity of rack installation.
The intelligent USB KVM cable connects USB computers to PS/2 KVM switches without any adapters. It supports multiple OS such as Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris. This particular cable is designed for the ATEN switches with custom designed DB15 at the PS/2 end. There is no software installation required, just plug the custom-made DB15 end of the cable into your ATEN KVM and plug the USB end of the cable into your USB computer.
- 8-PORT 17" LCD KVM SWITCH FEATURES:
- A single LCD console drawer with built-in KVM switch controls up to 8 computers directly
- 8-port KVM switch, keyboard, touch pad, all in a 1-U high and 19" rack-mountable unit
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting
- No software required
- Convenient computer selection via pushbutton, hotkey or OSD
- AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Two level password protection
- Two level logout - manual and timed
- Firmware upgrade through flash ROM
- USB KVM CABLE FEATURES:
- Allows you to connect your USB computers to existing PS/2 KVM switches without any adapters
- Supports multiple OS such as Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris
- No software installation required