Product Id: 20059161
Description: Kiwi Syslog Server Global License - License - up to 150 installations - Win
Mfr Part #: 300052076
Kiwi Syslog Server offers busy IT administrators a robust and affordable syslog server. Easy to set up and configure, Kiwi Syslog Server receives, logs, displays, alerts on, and forwards syslog, SNMP trap, and Windows event log messages from devices such as routers, switches, Linux and Unix hosts, and Windows servers. Kiwi Syslog Server also includes log archive management features that allow you to comply with regulations by securing, compressing, moving and purging logs, exactly as specified in your log retention policy.
- NO LIMIT on maximum number of sources
- Built and tested to handle MILLIONS of messages an hour
- Run as a service on most Windows operating systems
- Collect log data from Syslog messages, SNMP traps and Windows Event Logs
- Display real-time logs in multiple windows in a local viewing console, or from anywhere through secure Web Access
- Split written logs by device, IP, hostname, date or other message or time variables
- Manage log archives with scheduled compress, encrypt, rename, move and delete rules
- Forward logs to other syslog servers, SNMP servers or databases
- Send email alerts, run programs, play sounds and perform other actions when messages arrive
- Act as a syslog proxy
- Ship syslog information securely across insecure networks with included Kiwi Secure Tunnel
- View trend analysis graphs and send email with traffic statistics
- Secure web access
View your syslog data from anywhere with secure Web access! Set up local Kiwi users or authenticate through Active Directory . Create your own views using filters and highlighting rules, and then access your logs securely from any major Web browser over HTTPS.
- Quick and easy setup
Start managing Syslog messages, SNMP Traps, Windows Events from routers, switches, Windows machine, UNIX hosts, and other syslog-enabled devices in just minutes!
- Advanced message filtering
Perform advanced filtering of messages by host name, host IP address, priority, message text keyword, or time of day.
- Advanced alerting
Create advanced alerts utilizing syslog message content, message volume, or meta data and perform conditional email alerting.
- Automated log archive
Automatically archive log files and implement your log retention policy. Schedule compress, encrypt, move, rename, delete and other log management actions.
- SNMP trap
Consolidate all your SNMP Traps and Windows Event Logs into a single view. Receive syslog messages via UDP, TCP and Secure TCP.
- Log forwarder for Windows
Forward event log message from your Windows Event Log to Kiwi Syslog Server using SolarWinds Log Forwarder for Windows software.
- ODBC logging
Connect easily to the database of your choice with universal connectivity to ODBC-compliant databases, giving you complete flexibility for external reporting and analysis.
- Auto-split log files
Auto-split log files by priority, time of day, host name, host IP address, domain name, and WELF format tags in message text.
- Advanced message buffering
Continue to receive messages when heavy loads occur with a buffer of 10 million syslog messages and 1,000 email messages.
- Perform automated actions
Automatically send email, forward messages, trigger audible alarms, send SNMP trap messages, run custom scripts or page IT staff based on syslog message content.
- Advanced syslog forwarding
Forward messages while retaining the original source IP address of the message, allowing seamless integration with external network management systems.
- Trend analysis graphs
View and generate graphs of syslog statistics over specific time periods.