Product Id: 20019725
Description: Quest ChangeAuditor for Exchange - License + 1 Year Maintenance - 1 managed mailbox - Win
Mfr Part #: QCB-NPO-PB
Know who made what change when, where, and why with Quest ChangeAuditor for Exchange and take the hard work out of being an "infrastructure super sleuth". Automatically track detailed change activity in real-time - ensuring you've got complete visibility over your Exchange environment for straightforward troubleshooting and compliance.
ChangeAuditor for Exchange is the watchful eye that proactively tracks, audits, reports, and alerts on Exchange configuration and permission changes. Automatically generate intelligent, in-depth reports to protect against policy violations and avoid the risks and errors associated with day-to-day modifications. Plus, you always get the original and current values for fast troubleshooting.
ChangeAuditor for Exchange audits all critical changes to Exchange including administrative groups, mailbox policies, and public and private information store auditing, It will keep you advised of all organizational changes, such as Active Sync mailbox policy changes, distribution list changes and more. Simply put, real-time auditing protects your organization's security policies and prevents the triple-whammy of compliance violations, system downtime, and massive productivity losses.
- Installs easily to ensure rapid deployment in days versus weeks
- Enables enterprise-wide change management from a single client
- Ensures a secure and compliant networking environment by tracking all critical changes in real-time
- Automates procedures to continually track and report on compliance initiatives
- Drives availability by enabling proactive troubleshooting
- Enables streamlined Windows management through integration with SCOM and other platforms
- Streamlines compliance to corporate and government policies and regulations, including SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, SAS 70 and more
- Turns information into intelligent, in-depth forensics for auditors and management
- More in-depth Exchange auditing with over 300 events around Exchange Server configurations and permissions
- Integration with Management Pack for Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) enables you to leverage the power of System Center for more detailed analysis of your Exchange environment
- Extensive real-time configuration, security auditing, alerting and reporting
- Detailed "Who, What, When, Where and Why", plus original and current values for all changes
- Comprehensive audit library, including built-in alerts, reports and powerful searches based on Microsoft and security best practices and regulations
- Extensive reporting library for compliance, security and operations
- Instant change alerts, as well as "Smart Alerts" are dispatched based on event patterns
- Scheduled delivery and subscription-based reporting through integration with SQL Reporting service
- Audit all critical changes
ChangeAuditor for Exchange provides extensive, customizable auditing and reporting for all critical changes to Exchange, including administrative groups, mailbox policies, public and private information store auditing, organizational changes such as Active Sync mailbox policy changes, distribution list changes and more. You'll get complete visibility into all changes with in-depth forensics on "Who, What, When, Where and Why", plus the original and current values for all changes. And, with real-time alerts, you'll maintain constant awareness of vital policy changes as they occur, reducing the risks associated with day-to-day modifications.
- Track user activity
ChangeAuditor for Exchange helps tighten enterprise-wide change and control policies by tracking user and administrator activity for user account and delivery restriction changes. With 24x7 real-time alerts, in-depth analysis and reporting capabilities, your Exchange infrastructure is protected from exposure to suspicious behavior or unauthorized access, and is always in compliance with corporate and government standards.
- Turn irrelevant data into meaningful information to drive security and compliance
ChangeAuditor for Exchange tracks critical configuration changes to your Exchange environment, and then translates raw data into meaningful intelligent data to help safeguard the security and compliance of your infrastructure. This comprehensive solution offers real-time alerts, Smart Alert technology for intelligent event correlation and in-depth reports on the activities taking place in your infrastructure.
- Automate reporting for corporate and government regulations
Utilizing Microsoft's SQL Reporting Services (SRS), ChangeAuditor for Exchange provides clean, meaningful security and compliance reports on the fly. With a built-in Compliance Library and the ability to build your own custom reports. Proving compliance for standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and SAS 70 is a breeze.