Product Id: 19938144
Description: IOGEAR MiniView Dual View KVMP Switch GCS1644 - Dual Head - KVM / audio / USB switch - 4 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS1644
IOGEAR's GCS1644 4-Port DualView DVI KVMP Switch marks a leap in KVM functionality by combining IOGEAR's DynaSync with the widescreen graphics resolution of today's 30+ inch monitors, supporting DualView / Dual-Link DVI, 2560 x 1600 (higher than 1080p HD) and 3D graphics. Two DualView / Dual-Link display computers can be accessed and controlled from a single console running dual-displays.
This unique KVMP can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications where high resolution, 3D graphics, large or widescreen dual-display monitors are required, for situations such as: CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing), Desktop Publishing / Graphic Design / Video Editing, Medical / Surgical / Diagnostic Displays, and High-End Gaming. Achieve 4K UHD Resolution with this Dual-Link DVI KVM Switch using IOGEAR's GHDDVIC4K3 4K HDMI to DVI-D Converter Cable. With this reversible 4K cable, you may use 4K HDMI source and project to 4K HDMI monitor, without the need to upgrade your Dual-Link DVI KVM switch setup.
Connect two GCS1644 together in DDC Mode to have a Quad View console consists of a keyboard, a mouse, and four monitors display.
The GCS1644 also features two USB 2.0 peripheral ports for asynchronously sharing USB devices between your computers. A powered USB hub may be attached to the peripheral ports for added functionality. Audio and microphone support makes sharing speakers and a microphone a convenience for the users which serves as an extra value.
The IOGEAR's DynaSync remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate (EDID), making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, switch back and forth between computers, and still maintain the ideal video settings of the monitor.
The GCS1644 offers an out-of-box solution including all cabling required for "Set-up and Go"! This 4-port KVM also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC.
- Dual View Dual-Link DVI support - Share 2 DVI monitors with a single keyboard and mouse, along 4 computers
- Quad View (DDC Mode) - when connecting two GCS1644 units together
- High resolution - Up to 2560x1600
- 2-port USB 2.0 peripheral hub to share printers or external hard drives
- Audio and Microphone support - full bass response provides 2.1 stereo sound
- Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral and Audio ports
- IOGEAR's DynaSync reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers*
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
- Computer switching via front panel push buttons or hotkeys
- Supports MAC and Sun keyboard and special keys
- Firmware upgradeable
- HDCP compliant
- Plug & Play - no software installation required
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey
- Multi OS platform support
- All cables included - no separate purchase needed
- IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7
- Warranty: 3-YEAR