Product Id: 19925321
Description: Coexistence Manager for Notes - License + 1 Year Maintenance - 1 mailbox - Win
Mfr Part #: CMM-WGA-PB
Keeping Notes and Exchange users collaborating during a migration using native tools threatens your business operations and efficiency. Without implementing a third-party solution, free/busy look ups are inaccessible across platforms, mail and calendar data may not translate properly and business productivity is disrupted, negatively impacting your revenue.
Quest Coexistence Manager for Notes helps you maintain business productivity throughout your coexistence period by ensuring interoperability between Notes and Exchange. Coexistence Manager for Notes mitigates the risk of lost or delayed operations by ensuring the accuracy of e-mail and calendar data, including recurring meetings and active mail. It also provides free/busy look ups between platforms, preserving end-user collaboration and minimizing the burden on your IT staff.
- Maintains business productivity by ensuring that Notes users can view free/busy information and schedule meetings throughout the coexistence period
- Mitigates the risk of lost productivity by ensuring the accuracy of e-mail and calendar data
- Leverages the target environment by processing active mail without storing content on domino databases
- Minimizes IT burden and avoids an increase in help desk calls
- Scales for migrations of any size
- Domino drop
Coexistence Manager for Notes processes active mail without storing content on domino databases, eliminating setup, access control and maintenance of additional domino databases during the coexistence period.
- Smart scale
You can deploy multiple instances of Coexistence Manager for Notes to increase scalability, as well as improve load balancing and failover.
- Direct sync
Coexistence Manager for Notes provides free/busy lookups between Notes and Exchange, enabling users to schedule meetings and view co-workers' availability, no matter where their mailbox resides.
- Calendar guard
Coexistence Manager for Notes ensures that custom and recurring calendar invitations process accurately when sent between platforms.