Product Id: 19891717
Description: BlackBerry Enterprise Server for MS Exchange Server - v.5.0 (1 cal)
Mfr Part #: PRD-24255-004
BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5.0 redefines power and flexibility for IT administrators. This enterprise-class product is designed to provide peace of mind while helping organizations meet their mobility needs. Engineered for mission critical environments, organizations can benefit from the high availability architecture, improved administrative features, valuable monitoring tools, advanced security, and its ability to grow with the company. A highly efficient upgrade path and centralized administrative controls, coupled with end-user features, help make BlackBerry Enterprise Server a sound investment for the future.
- Centralized administration console
- Role-based administration
- Group-based administration
- Web-based management tools
- Wireless Network and Systems Management (NSM) solutions
- Enterprise instant messaging
- Social networking for enterprises
- BlackBerry mobile data system
- Encrypted attachment viewing for S/MIME and PGP email
- Pin-to-pin and SMS message auditing
- BlackBerry mobile voice system
- Advanced security features
BlackBerry Enterprise Server ensures sensitive information is transmitted in a highly protected environment.
- Remote device management
Track and manage smartphones remotely, without interrupting business.
- Customizable user permissions
With over 500 IT policies and BlackBerry Balance technology, administrators can manage user settings, control groups and wirelessly adjust security levels and capabilities.
- Maximum scalability
Help your mobile deployments grow as your business grows by leveraging custom applications and add-ons.
- Access to information on the go
Corporate email, calendars and more are synced wirelessly for reliable mobile access to important information.
- Instant communication
With push technology and enterprise instant messaging, your mobile workforce stays connected in and out of the office.