Product Id: 19868851
Description: Reference Manager - ( v. 12 ) - box pack - 1 user - CD - Win
Mfr Part #: 6126
Reference Manager is a bibliographic software that used by researchers worldwide. Known as the only citation management software with a true multi-user network version, Reference Manager also provides a tool for publishing Reference Manager databases on the web or to an Intranet. Reference Manager 12 delivers expanded file management and enhancements to web publisher that simplify collaboration.
Reference Manager users can now organize linked files - PDFs, graphics, and more - with their database to create a single file repository. By simply dragging and dropping a file onto a reference, Reference Manager stores a copy of the file in the repository and creates a link automatically. Existing links in a Reference Manager database can be converted to the new file management system in one step.
- Easily transport file attachments with your database
- Quickly move to the previous or next reference in the reference window with previous and next arrows
- Spell check a single reference or all references in your database
- Add to your periodical term lists to standardize data entry or print journal abbreviations
- Opt to ignore punctuation in author names when comparing possible duplicate references
- Sort your in-text citations and bibliography references in the order of your choice
- Differentiate between ambiguous citations
- An online search tool
Reference Manager provides a simple way to search online bibliographic databases and retrieve the references directly into Reference Manager, Reference Manager can also import data files saved from a variety of online services and library databases.
- A reference database
Reference Manager specializes in storing, managing, and searching for bibliographic references in your personal reference database.
- A bibliography maker
Reference Manager formats citations in Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect with the Cite While You Write feature. Watch the reference list grow as you insert citations in your manuscript.