Product Id: 19861593
Description: Black Box Industrial - Repeater - serial - serial RS-422, serial RS-485 - terminal block / terminal block - up to 1219.2 m
Mfr Part #: ICD107A
DIN rail is an industry-standard metal rail, usually installed inside an electrical enclosure, which serves as a mount for small electrical devices specially designed for use with DIN rails. These devices snap right onto the rails, sometimes requiring a set screw, and are then wired together.
DIN rails are a space-saving way to accommodate components. And because DIN rail devices are so easy to install, replace, maintain, and inspect, this is an exceptionally convenient system that has become very popular in recent years.
- Isolates one RS485 device from the rest of an RS485 system or one local group of RS485 equipment from another
- Connects point-to-point, RS422 4-wire equipment to an RS485 2-wire multidrop system
- Can be used as a repeater to expand an RS485 system beyond 32 nodes
- Operates 2-wire half-duplex or 4-wire half- or full-duplex
- Features 12 user-selectable data rates up to 460.8 kbps
- This compact device links RS422 4-wire and RS485 2-wire systems while using optical isolation to protect equipment and lines from damaging ground loops
- Operates in harsh environments, withstanding temperatures of-40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)