Product Id: 19861592
Description: Black Box Industrial DIN Rail Converter - Serial adapter - RS-232 - RS-422/485
Mfr Part #: ICD105A
DIN rail is an industry-standard metal rail, usually installed inside an electrical enclosure, which serves as a mount for small electrical devices specially designed for use with DIN rails. These devices snap right onto the rails, sometimes requiring a set screw, and are then wired together.
DIN rails are a space-saving way to accommodate components. And because DIN rail devices are so easy to install, replace, maintain, and inspect, this is an exceptionally convenient system that has become very popular in recent years.
A standard DIN rail is 35 mm wide with raised-lip edges, its dimensions outlined by the Deutsche Institut für Normung, a German standardization body.
- UL approved
- Three-way isolation, 2000-V input/output
- Converts unbalanced half- or full duplex RS-232 signals
- To balanced full duplex RS-422 or 2-wire half- or 4-wire
- Full duplex RS-485
- Extends communications up to 4000 feet (1219.2 m)
- Features addressing up to 32 nodes