Product Id: 19861498
Description: Black Box Compact VGA Switch 2 x 1 with Audio - Monitor/audio switch - 2 x VGA + 2 x audio - desktop
Mfr Part #: AC505A-2A-R2
The Compact VGA Switches from Black Box go much farther than ordinary video switches in both the distance and resolution they support.
These solid-state, electronic switches not only use boosters to drive VGA video signals up to 150 feet (45.7 m), they also offer a crisp resolution of up to 1600 x 1200.
Use the switches, for instance, in a conference room where two or four laptop users can take turns projecting their screen images onto a single big-screen VGA monitor seen by all. They're also useful anywhere you need to use fewer monitors for displaying video sources.
Control switching via an attached RS-232 device (serial control cable is included), or set it up to scan between VGA inputs at certain time intervals or display VGA inputs based on their priority. You can also blank output from one source or switch manually.
- Control manually by pushing a button or via an RS-232 control device (serial cable is included)
- Or set the switch up to cycle between video sources automatically
- Buffered video output protects the signal integrity
- Automode detects active inputs and switches to them automatically
- You can also blank and unblank an output via a serial port command
- LED indicates selected input source
- Fit into tight spaces and withstand heavy use
- Audio versions feature an RFI shielded steel enclosure