Product Id: 19800161
Description: Fortinet FortiWiFi 80CM - Security appliance - GigE - 802.11b/g/n (draft) Mdm
Mfr Part #: FWF-80CM
The FortiWifi-80CM wireless security gateway adds a built-in 802.11a/b/g wireless access point to the enterprise-level, multi-threat protection of FortiGate appliances. In addition, 3G wireless broadband connectivity via an ExpressCard slot and a built-in analog modem for dial-up failover capability make the FortiWifi-80CM the perfect choice for rapid Point of Sale (POS) deployments or flexible security offerings by wireless service providers. With dual Wide Area Network (WAN) ports for load balancing or redundant Internet connections, a DMZ port, and six integrated switch ports for multi-user environments, the FortiWifi-80CM is also ideal for securing retail and remote office networks.
Taking advantage of the FortiOS 4.0 operating system, the FWF-80CM boasts data SSL-encrypted traffic inspection, leakage prevention, identity-based policies, IPS enhancements, and application control to offer protection against Web 2.0 threats and evasive applications and users. Rapid, turn-key deployment and easy management deliver low total cost of ownership and easily facilitate compliance with important legislative requirements such as PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Integrated, all-in-one security delivers enterprise-class multi-threat protection for small-businesses, remote offices, and home offices
- PC card slot supports broadband wireless such as EV-DO, W-CDMA, HSPA, and GPRS, which provides mobile network connectivity for remote deployments, or as a backup solution
- Dual WAN links for redundant ISP connections deliver higher availability with load balancing and failover, and bring scalability and reliability to telecommuters and SOHO applications
- DMZ link allows isolation of critical outward facing functions such as email for increased security
- Six internal security zone or switch ports eliminate need for additional hub, reducing equipment investment and management burden
- Integrated built-in analog modem for backup connectivity
- Multiple SSID capability supports up to four independent wireless access networks, enabling unencrypted guest or contractor access to Internet while keeping corporate network access limited and secure
- High-availability support brings scalability and reliability to branch offices, SOHO, service provider CPE, and mobile Point-of-Sale applications
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments
- Enterprise-class UTM functionality in a single device
Lower cost of ownership and PCI compliance with a complete set of functions including firewall, intrusion prevention, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and URL filtering.
- WLAN connectivity option
Separate access, authentication, and policy with multiple WLAN zones for guest users, business users, and Wi-Fi-enabled inventory or POS devices.
- FortiOS 4.0 advanced UTM feature set
FortiOS 4.0 introduces SSL traffic inspection, data leakage prevention, and application control for robust security policy.
- Integrated multi-port switch
Integrated multi-port switch eliminates the need for external switches, and provides enhanced connectivity options.
- Multiple WAN interfaces
Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet, ExpressCard 3G, and dial modem offer redundant WAN connections to ensure availability.
- High-performance custom hardware
FortiASIC-CP6, the generation of FortiASIC, accelerates UTM functions to ensure security is never a bottleneck.