Product Id: 19728215
Description: V7 - High Yield - black - ink cartridge (alternative for: HP 02) - for HP Photosmart 31XX, 7180, 82XX, C5100, C5170, C5173, C5175, C5177, C5194, C6150, C7100
Mfr Part #: V721WN
When it comes down to it, what we all want is an ink cartridge that satisfies our needs at the very best possible price. V7 Ink Cartridges are 30-60 percent less on a per copy basis than those sold by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and come with a 100 percent "worry-free" satisfaction guarantee. V7 Ink Cartridge are original OEM cartridges that are remanufactured recycled, keeping thousands of tons of industrial-grade plastics and metals from ending up in landfills each year. V7 guarantees that its printer cartridges will meet or exceed the quality of an OEM cartridge.
Choosing remanufactured imaging supplies is not only a smart choice for your bottom line but it is also the best choice for the environment. Designed, engineered and manufactured in North American ISO 9001:2008 - certified facilities, all of V7's remanufactured products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM performance while reducing landfill waste. V7's continuing investment in research and development, technology and innovation ensures quality far superior to what any of the competitors can offer.
Remanufactured cartridges are good for the environment: when a cartridge is remanufactured, it is reused. Reusing a discarded product is the highest form of environmental responsibility. It is superior to recycling in that it doesn't use non-renewable resources to breakdown plastic or metal. Buying remanufactured V7 toner cartridges and recycling empty cartridges are easy ways to reduce the environmental impact of products while saving substantial amounts of money. The typical used toner cartridge weighs about 3 pounds and is composed of 40% plastic, 40% metal, and smaller percentages of rubber, paper, foam, and toner. The plastic is made of engineering-grade polymers and takes at least 1,000 years to decompose. However, approximately 97% of these combined components can be recycled and reused.
- V7 offers compatible replacement toner and inkjet cartridges for nearly 20 leading brands, including Brother, Dell, Canon, HP, and Lexmark to name a few. When it comes to finding a toner or inkjet cartridge, V7 offers over 300 different models
- V7 uses only premium, one-time used OEM cores in our remanufactured products. Review our closed loop environmental process to learn how we remanufacturer or recycle every component of the used cartridges we collect
- You are protected! V7 offers a 100% worry-free satisfaction guarantee. All V7 products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase when stored, installed and used under normal conditions
- V7 cartridges are held to the most rigorous quality standards in the industry. V7 branded cartridges will not void your printer manufacturer's warranty or service agreement and will save you up to 30-60 percent on the price of new cartridges
- V7 ink products benefit from decades of research, design and manufacturing experience in using only the best components, testing every cartridge to ensure optimal quality and performance before each cartridge is shipped