Product Id: 19728185
Description: V7 - Black - toner cartridge (alternative for: HP C3906A) - for HP LaserJet 3100, 3100se, 3100xi, 3150, 3150se, 3150xi, 5L, 5L xtra, 5L-fs, 6L, 6Lse, 6Lxi
Mfr Part #: V706A
When it comes down to it, what we all want is a toner cartridge that satisfies our needs at the very best possible price. V7 toner cartridges are 30-60 percent less expensive on a per copy basis than those sold by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and come with a 100 percent "worry-free" satisfaction guarantee. V7 toner cartridge are original OEM cartridges that are remanufactured recycled, keeping thousands of tons of industrial-grade plastics and metals from ending up in landfills each year. V7 guarantees that its printer cartridges will meet or exceed the quality of an OEM cartridge.
Choosing remanufactured imaging supplies is not only a smart choice for your bottom line but it is also the best choice for the environment. Designed, engineered and manufactured in North American ISO 9001:2008 - certified facilities, all of V7's remanufactured products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM performance while reducing landfill waste. V7's continuing investment in research and development, technology and innovation ensures quality far superior to what any of the competitors can offer.
Remanufactured cartridges are good for the environment: When a cartridge is remanufactured, it is reused. Reusing a discarded product is the highest form of environmental responsibility. It is superior to recycling in that it doesn't use non-renewable resources to breakdown plastic or metal. Buying remanufactured V7 toner cartridges and recycling empty cartridges are easy ways to reduce the environmental impact of products while saving substantial amounts of money. The typical used toner cartridge weighs about 3 pounds and is composed of 40% plastic, 40% metal, and smaller percentages of rubber, paper, foam, and toner. The plastic is made of engineering-grade polymers and takes at least 1,000 years to decompose. However, approximately 97% of these combined components can be recycled and reused.
- V7 offers compatible replacement toner and inkjet cartridges for nearly 20 leading brands, including Brother, Dell, Canon, HP, and Lexmark to name a few. When it comes to finding a toner or inkjet cartridge, V7 offers over 300 different models
- V7 uses only premium, one-time used OEM cores in our remanufactured products. Review our closed loop environmental process to learn how we remanufacturer or recycle every component of the used cartridges we collect
- You are protected! V7 offers a 100% worry-free satisfaction guarantee. All V7 products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase when stored, installed and used under normal conditions
- 10-Step Laser Cartridge Remanufacturing Process - There are no shortcuts to quality. Take an up-close look at the rigorous 10-step manufacturing process that our remanufactured laser cartridges go through to ensure they meet or exceed OEM standards
- View our parts diagram and you'll understand why it's so important to choose a remanufacturer that utilizes world-class technology, engineering and manufacturing processes to produce a cartridge that is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM performance