Product Id: 19601161
Description: Dialogic D 120JCTLSW - Voice/fax board - PCI - analog ports: 12
Mfr Part #: 881-762
The Dialogic D/120JCT-LS media board is a 12-port analog PCI board well-suited for developing advanced communications applications that require multimedia resources. This high performance, scalable product supports voice, fax, and software-based speech recognition processing in a single PCI slot, providing 12 analog telephone interface circuits for direct connection to analog loop start lines.
The D/120JCT-LS offers the enhanced capabilities an evolving communications market segment demands. The product is suitable for advanced Computer Telephony (CT) based communications applications that require multimedia resources such as web-enabled contact centers, unified messaging, and speech-enabled Interactive Media Response (IMR) systems. The D/120JCT-LS offers a rich set of advanced features in addition to supporting Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology and signal processing algorithms, ensuring a competitive edge for a variety of solutions.
- Supports DSP-based onboard fax and host-based speech recognition to maximize the number of boards in the system
- Supports G.726 bit exact and GSM coders, letting developers implement unified messaging applications that meet VPIM standards
- With a variety of international approvals, the board expands an application's ability to serve several global market segments at no extra cost
- Supports continuous speech processing, a flexible speech processing technology, which when coupled with efficient drivers, off-loads critical real-time signal processing in speech-enabled applications to onboard DSPs
- Earth recall capability provides support for switches in the UK in addition to complementing existing infrastructure
- Full support of Japanese CID, including the ability to detect polarity reversals while online
- Supports G.726 bit exact and GSM coders
Enable implementation of unified messaging applications that meet VPIM standards.
- Supports Continuous Speech Processing (CSP)
Provide a flexible speech processing technology, which when coupled with efficient drivers, off-loads critical real-time signal processing in speech-enabled applications to onboard DSPs.
- A-law or μ-law voice coding
Allow the optimal tradeoff between disk storage and voice quality.
- A variety of country-specific approvals
Expand an application's ability to serve several global market segments at no extra cost.