Product Id: 19530018
Description: C++Builder 2009 Enterprise - License - 1 user - download - Win
Mfr Part #: CPE0009WWEN190
C++Builder 2009 Enterprise gives software developers the best of both worlds - the power of the C and C++ languages and libraries with the productivity of visual rapid application development. C++Builder Enterprise includes an advanced IDE, powerful compiler, visual designer and components for creating user interfaces, and high-performance heterogeneous server database connectivity.
- Database server connectivity to InterBase, Blackfish SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix and Sybase
- DataSnap multi-tier database application development
- Blackfish SQL deployment on systems with 5 users, 2GB database size
- VCL (Visual Component Library) for the web with no connection limit
- Additional UML modeling capabilities
- The speed of visual development with the power and safety of the C++ language
Developers are often challenged to get their jobs done faster and deliver projects sooner. C++Builder provides the solution with an environment focused on rapid application development. The C++Builder code editor and debugger have productivity features to help you efficiently work with code and reduce errors. Use the visual design surface and hundreds of included components to quickly build user interfaces and complete applications in a fraction of the time it would take to code them by hand. C++Builder is also Unicode enabled throughout the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), making it faster and easier than ever to deliver applications accessible to users worldwide.
- Standards-compliant language, libraries and full access to Windows API
C++Builder gives developers all the power of the standards-focused C++ language so they can take advantage of a large variety of open source and commercial C and C++ libraries as well as the included Dinkumware STL and Boost libraries. The C++Builder 2009 compiler also includes early support for the upcoming C++0x standards so you can start working with the future of C++ today.
- Rapidly build data-driven applications that connect to all your data
C++Builder enables developers to use the same code to connect to all data, whether it is on Oracle, DB2, Sybase, InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, Blackfish SQL, ODBC, or any combination. C++Builder standardizes database connectivity and provides drivers for major databases and Open Database connectivity. Use the Data Explorer to connect to and browse databases and the visual SQL query builder to create queries. Then visually design applications with drag-and-drop components for database connections, queries, tables, forms, and reports. C++Builder makes it easy to build any type of database application - from embedded to multi-tier and Web.