Product Id: 19529916
Description: Embarcadero RAD Studio 2009 Enterprise - License - 1 named user - email - Win
Mfr Part #: BDE0009WWEN190
CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 is a complete rapid application development solution with everything software developers and ISVs need for building native Windows, .NET, Web, and database applications. Native Windows development is provided by the acclaimed Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 IDEs - the fastest way to build highly performing native Windows applications. Delphi and C++Builder include visual designers and hundreds of components to easily create rich user interfaces and versatile database applications. RAD Studio's Delphi Prism, powered by the RemObjects Oxygene compiler, enables development for both .NET and Mono applications, and provides support for the latest .NET Framework technologies including ASP.NET, WinForms, WPF and LINQ.
RAD Studio Enterprise includes everything in the Professional edition, plus the following for building client/server and multi-tier database and Web applications.
- Database server connectivity to InterBase, Blackfish SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix and Sybase when building native Windows applications
- Remote server connectivity to InterBase and Blackfish SQL when building .NET applications
- DataSnap multi-tier database application development and .NET DataSnap client development
- Blackfish SQL deployment on systems with 5 users, 2GB database size
- VCL for the Web with no connection limit
- Additional UML modeling capabilities
- New and enhanced VCL controls
Create great looking user interfaces with VCL components, Ribbon controls, PNG Support, enhancements to existing components, and continued support for the Vista interface.
- Unicode support throughout the IDE and VCL
In RAD Studio 2009, the entire development environment - including the IDE, the Code Editor, the RTL, the compiler, and the VCL framework - is fully Unicode-enabled, allowing your applications to run on any Windows locale and to accept virtually any form of Unicode data.
- Generics and anonymous methods added to the Delphi language; early support for C++0x features in C++Builder
Take advantage of Delphi language enhancements including generics and anonymous methods, Embrace the future with C++0x language enhancements.
- Updated DataSnap multi-tier database application architecture
Managing data is the heart of any business application. RAD Studio 2009 provides DataSnap, a complete set of tools for building scalable, robust multi-tier applications that manage data safely, securely, and effectively.
- TR1 and Boost Libraries for C++
Literally dozens of libraries extend the reach of what you do, including support for hashing containers, threads, asynchronous communication and serializing data structures.
- Support for the latest .NET technologies
The Delphi Prism development environment in RAD Studio 2009 provides full support for developing against the .NET Framework 3.5. Take advantage of .NET technologies including WinForms, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Parallel FX and LINQ.
- Powerful full featured Delphi Prism development language
The Delphi Prism language enables developers to write managed applications using a modern language with roots in Pascal and Object Pascal.
- Supports development for the Mono platform and other implementations of the .NET Common Language Runtime
The Delphi Prism compiler is a 100% managed code .NET application and is fully portable to other CLR implementations such as Mono. It will run under these alternative CLR platforms and supports cross-linking against them.
- Visual Studio based IDE
The Delphi Prism development environment in RAD Studio provides access to the rich Visual Studio and .NET ecosystem. Based on Visual Studio Shell, Delphi Prism can work with the rich world of Visual Studio plug-ins and components.